Welcome to Tillman4

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweet Justin

My sweet baby boy has "RSV" Respiratory syncytial (sin-SISH-uhl) virus. I had this when I was 8 months pregnant with Jamie (very rare for adult to get it, but maybe this makes Jamie immune to it- I wish). It is a very contagious Respiratory Virus. Justin was at the Doctors office today and was diagnosed with it. They did breathing treatments on him and sent us home with a "nebulizer" and a prescription for Albuterol. So we have to do these breathing treatments at home until Tues when we go in for a recheck. Here are some pictures of Justin getting his breathing treatment.


This is when Justin is occupied and is not thinking about what I am doing to him....like watching Disney CARS.


This is what he looks like when he remembers what I am doing to him..HAHAHA



4 comments:

ShaRhonda said...

Justin, please get well soon! Kay Kay wants to play!

Clogger-Girl said...

I hope justin feels better !!!!!



sissy

ShaRhonda said...

you have an award over at my blog

Mel said...

You have my sympathies! We went through the same thing with Mason when he was about 9 months old. He hated the breathing treatments! Hope he is feeling better!
--Melissa (Ellen's sis)