Have you seen the NEW Cheerios yet???
If you LOVE Cheerios and if you LOVE Chocolate then this is the cereal for you!
Your taste buds will be delighted with new Chocolate Cheerios-with a perfect balance of whole grain goodness and a delicious touch of chocolate taste in every bite.
I was sent a box of the Chocolate Cheerios to try.. one word YUM-O!!
Did you know.....
Chocolate Cheerios is low in fat, heart healthy*, has 100 calories per serving, it contains at least 8 grams of whole grain per serving (at least 48 grams recommended daily), and is a good source of calcium and vitamin D. Made with real cocoa, Chocolate Cheerios can help your family start the day off right with a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
I felt like I was a kid again.. Chocolate for breakfast, I couldn't believe it!!!
It was AWESOME!!
I love to snack through out the day and especially in the evening when I get that Chocolate craving... IT get's the "JOB DONE"!!!
As some of you know I work at an Aftercare program at our school so I thought that I would see what the kids had to say about the NEW Chocolate Cheerios..
Maggie says: It's REALLY Chocolaty and GOOD! It also is healthy if it's Cheerios.
Jamie: It is BUSTING with Chocolate flavor!
Gabby: It's got a GREAT Chocolate flavor and it's a Healthy snack.
Kyle: It's a GREAT snack.
Here are a few Recipes that you might wanna try:
Strawberry-Chocolate Cheerios® Parfaits
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Start to Finish: 15 Minutes
4 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Light Fat Free strawberry yogurt
2 cups Chocolate Cheerios® cereal
- In 4 parfait glasses or clear drinking glasses, layer half of the strawberries, half of the yogurt and half of the cereal. Repeat layers.
- Serve immediately
Chocolate Cheerios® Marshmallow Hearts
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Start to Finish: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1 cup Chocolate Cheerios® cereal, crushed
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups miniature marshmallows
2/3 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 bag (11.5 ounces) milk chocolate chips
4 cups Chocolate Cheerios® cereal
Candy sprinkles, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with foil. In large bowl, mix all crust ingredients except marshmallows with electric mixer on low speed until crumbly. Press firmly into bottom of pan.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows. Return to oven; bake an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows just begin to puff. Cool while preparing topping.
- In large saucepan, place all topping ingredients except cereal and sprinkles. Heat over medium-low heat just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in 4 cups cereal. Immediately spoon warm topping over marshmallows; spread to cover. Sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Cool completely, at least 1 hour.
- Using foil to lift, remove mixture from pan; remove foil. With deep 2 1/2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 18 hearts. Store loosely covered.
I HAVE A GIVEAWAY!!!!
I have had the opportunity to have my 1st giveaway!!!
You could win this Gift Pack that includes:
1 Box of Chocolate Cheerios
1BIG ceramic bowl to enjoy your cereal from
Chocolate Scented Spa Set
For your main entry I would like you to leave a comment about what your morning routine is:
please leave email ( tillmanfor at gmail dot com) so bots can't get you : )
or twitter name so I can get a hold of the winner..
For a 2nd entry follow me on Twitter @Tillman4 and tweet about this Giveaway.
" Check out @Tillman4's 1st blog giveaway, Chocolate Cheerios Gift pack http://bit.ly/ax0ync"
(one tweet per day)
For a 3rd entry follow my blog
I will be choosing a winner on February 28th at 8 pm central time by Random.org...
Thanks and good luck!
The product, prize pack, information, and giveaway have all been provided by Cheerios through MyBlogSpark.
*Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. Chocolate Cheerios cereal is low in fat, saturated fat free and naturally cholesterol free.
CONGRATS!! Here is the winner